Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Glaases, Sore Behind The Ear

It happened something ... MAGIC!

While we were all 3 in the physician approved for adoption (which is none other than our village doctor !!!), the phone rang ...

.
Nothing exeptional in a doctor say to me?!
.
BUT once the hook, he said "Oh, it's my great friend, the doctor of DOCTOR OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
.
And you can imagine, I jumped!! I said "pardon?? You know the doctor MDM?"! He replied yes, and it is even one of his best friends!
.
I replied that this for me is a sign and I told him why we came to see him! He laughs and says he also finds it's crazy! Then he told me that once the notarisation have passed, we will present it in person if you want!

.
Pfffff it's just not HUGE??
I had already contacted, but he never called up, I already felt it was wrong vraiiiiiment crossed anyway, especially that little OAAS work with Corsica, and even less with Vietnam .. .
. TOO TOO
I am so happy!
.
Like what, it happens sometimes crazy things in life ... It is believed that damn, it's almost impossible, and there, so we do not expect a twist of fate! How was it likely to make it happen?? This is CRAZY!
.
On this note of hope crazy, I leave you and makes you a big kiss!

. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment