Saturday, October 23, 2010

Annabelle Chong Implants

No update ... well almost not ...

As the title suggests, there will be no formal update this week. If you're in university is probably the beginning of your week reading. Good week. For others, it's fall continuing. In my case, it is probably the busiest period of the year. So this week I abdicate. But without fail, I'll be there next week. So see you on October 30. Halloween Special? Maybe ...?

Further to last week's note on the interpretation of heritage, I just wanted to let you know that there is a short program to second degree offered at the University of Quebec at Trois-Rivieres, which directly addresses these kinds of issues and problems. This is the Short Program, 2nd degree in interpretation and cultural mediation . I am currently enrolled and will therefore be the first graduating class after the session Summer 2011. Click the program title to access the page of it.

Meanwhile, there is still this:

As part of one of my jobs, I was made a part of the history of the Plains of Abraham and especially the prison there (the second Quebec prison, now part of National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec ) on radio station CHOI-FM (RadioX, 98.1 FM) in the Quebec issue Maurais Live. Listen to the excerpt by clicking this link, the interview starts around 11:11 and you can also find the mp3 here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment