Friday, October 24, 2008

Fogger To Get Rid Of Mice

Contact Psy

Well I FINALLY managed to make contact with the famous psychiatrist in charge of our record ... Another woman then! I would have preferred a man, but hey it's okay!

So I called, and it does not really seem to open it moving fast! I told him that we had almost finished the interviews with social ass, and if we could see it too, we could go to committee in December ...

But she made me understand that if social ass had nothing to do, was not her case, she had a lot of work and therefore, for her, no appointment expected before Christmas!!

Well you're a little disappointed, but that's life! Too bad ...

She said "I like you, I will contact you when it will be possible ..." Voilou, therefore a priori we have to wait 2 months! Flo has a pending appointment next week, individually, we will give you some news!

PATIENCE ...


Meanwhile, Hugs to all!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment