Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Free Maisur Mallige Vidoes

Tomorrow ... First individual appointment with the social ass!

And yes, tomorrow at 14h I have my first appointment with the individual social worker ... I have no idea what to expect for this appointment, but hey, I do pointless to me to make plans on the comet!!

So I'll see the rise Flo ... in 15d, which reassures him, he would not be the first LOL!


By cons still no news of Psy in charge of our case. It's a shame, because our record with the social ass is well underway, and that with the psychiatrist did not start ... Tomorrow I will take advantage of being in the council went to ask the name of this famous psychologist (I think it's a woman), and I even contact me ...


voilou the latest news, tomorrow for the summary of RDV!


Hugs!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment