Thursday, September 25, 2008

Free Sample Speeches For Company Anniversary

Serious Issue!

That all those who have or who can respond, can you enlighten me ...?

I asked myself the question:

"Is that, through the FAA, according to our file, we can pass in front of people who are already on the waiting list? For in reading testimony, I realize that some are 65 th on the waiting list and another 1,234 th, then they did not do their claim to 10 years apart! "

Does such a couple who best fills another may pass in front of the couples already waiting?? It HOP arrives and is placed at the top of the list while others have been waiting longer ... It would be really unfair if so!

Thanks for your replies, and sorry if my question is bit stupid, but hey, it happens so many things that are not really legit I really wanted to know what to expect if we go by the AFA!

I look forward to your answers!

Hugs!

Sand


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment