Friday, September 26, 2008

Voltas Vs Onida Which Is The Best Split Ac

Aaaaaaaaaaaah

This morning, while I would take my smart at school ... I received a phone call!

On returning, I listened to my messages and there: MESSAGE OF SUPPORT SOCIAL! I must remember to make an appointment for social inquiry!

Here it is, well, it's in, it starts!

Damn, it just makes SUPER SCARED!

So we are in the dream that's fine, but when the dream becomes reality, it feels really weird, full of feelings are mixed! But what emerges most is FEAR!

Fear of saying something stupid,

Afraid it is not nice,

Afraid that he does not like,

Fear of his power to stop everything and let us keep on dreaming!


Well, I'll remember ... : OS She has a voice that scares more LOL!



If you want to tell me about your passes with the social worker, I am taking, the lessee is ON! Learn a little history of what to expect, although it is never exactly the same ...


Thanks in advance ♥

Hugs!

Sand

0 comments:

Post a Comment