Monday, September 29, 2008

Kre Alkalyn With Beer

our little flea!


Cuckoo!

So on the advice of several people who have already been confronted with the social assitante with a child already present in the home, we decided to talk to our chip, to begin to address this new stage .. . In case he has questions during interviews where she will be present!

So today, after his nap, it held that little conversation

So I told him "do you remember when Teo came home this summer, he had a little brother called Liam"

- Yes, I too want to Liam (LOL)

- Well then you too would like to have a little brother or sister?

- Yes Mom, I ....... A LITTLE GIRL please do mom (looool)!

- A little girl? " You know, this may be a little brother!

- Yes but I'd like a little girl, I'll give him all my toys and my beautiful dresses and also my security blanket! (I have not insisted that she spoke only a little girl was not the subject, and I congratulated him for wanting to share everything) ...

After I spoke to her children, who all had a mom and a dad, and that she had her mum and dad, but that some small children, do have more to various reasons, because they did not have enough money to take care to feed them ... etc. Then I told him that these children, they were in a big house, with all children who had no dad and mom. A house where we take good care of them, waiting to find a good dad and a good mamma!

I told him that the children in this house lived far, far away, he had to take the same plane, boat, to go see them! She listened carefully and replied, "like going home and mamily papily !"!!!

I told him that mom and dad would love to get a small child who has no dad and mom, to give the room that serves as an office for it to become SA Chamber SA house, like her, and we would be his dad and HER MOM. She replied "yes, it lends its Loan mum and dad" LOL

I told him it does not lend, but we would share!! But we would always maman.Je and dad told him it clear that this child will be there forever, is what it would please him? Yes yes mom!

I explained that we would write a nice letter to send it far, far away at home little children who have no parents, asking them if they had the right to take one to love him forever! And then, the factor will take us response, and we will know whether or not we could get one for us! She was very happy with this good news and she said "mama gone, we'll take the plane to go far far away, find the little girl forever "!!!!!!
Very satisfied with all this new information, she left draw, and yelled "Mom, I draw a BOOOOOOO sun for the little girl, okay?" LOL

voilou! I'm happy, even if I did not use big words, I mostly tried to put myself at his level to understand it ... In Anyway, this first approach very light went well !!!!!
.

choupinette She was too ♥ I'm proud of it!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment