Friday, September 19, 2008

Kim Kardashiand Bedroom

first reply Medecins du Monde ... FLASH SPECIAL

Following the comment left by Cat I Contact MdM wanted to clarify some rumors (in large quantities!) saying that the OAA do not give a chance to "old" celibos and biological parents with children. At least she proposes the adoption of children in special ...
...

The problem is that Corsica is the only approved FAO! I continue my efforts towards intended, but ...

short! I sent them an email saying that I was told (lol) what I said above (I have a big lazy to write lol!).

What I expected to find a detailed answer, but I got AC:

"Madam, Sir, I suggest you contact Dr. Jean-Pierre Luciani, Head of the antenna adoption in Corsica, 04 95 10 25 49 CordialementLe secretariat adoption.

yaaaaaaa Totally awesome yay!

So So therefore, you will understand ... Ben LOOK for a change!

I'll do it early!

Hugs

Sand

0 comments:

Post a Comment